- Who could be tested at Schiphol Novamedik test center?
All passengers, including children or infants, departing or transfering from Schiphol airport could be tested. Passengers landed in the Netherlands could also be tested,
- What happens with positive test results?
Covid positive result falls under the duty to report infectious diseases according to the Public Health Act (Wpg). We are obliged to report positive results to Dutch local CDC(GGD). Dutch GGD may contact you for a source and contact investigation. For more information please follow Dutch RIVM/GGD guidelines.
- What COVID test should I take before my trip?Each country has its own rules that change regularly. Go to the website of the national government ( www.nederlandwereldwijd.nl ) for more information about your destination's COVID test requirements.
- When and How do I receive the results ?
You will receive the result in a Report by secure e-mail mostly within your reqired hours. You could also login with your ID number online to download it. Urgent situation : Should you not receive the result within the time frame? Check your SPAM inbox before you call (+31623671910) or sending e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- What is stated on the Novamedik report?
Your passport full name, Passport/ID number, date of birth, test type, tested time and result will be desplayed. These are the crucial information needed for a travel health document. The report also shows your uniqe test QR code, singned by a Dutch medical doctor who guides lab work and clinical situation.
- How can I pay the test?
We only accept card payment onsite at test locations. No cash payment (except passengers who have no bankcards or in urgent situations). Master Card, Visa Card, European bank debit cards, Alipay or Wechatpay are accepted.